Britain Manor Houses
Drive from European country to European nation
Spend break day the overwhelmed path as you explore Britain’s stunning country, on this 7-night hire car vacation!
- Round-trip economy category fare to London (LHR) and from capital (EDI)
- Manual economy lease for the duration- upgrade to automatic out there
- Accommodations in hotels listed, or similar:
*1 night in London at Hendon Hall building
*1 night within the Warwickshire/Stratford-upon-Avon space at the Ettington Park building
*1 night within the Cheshire/Nantwich space at the breeding ground building & Spa
*1 night within the West Yorkshire/Wetherby space at the Wood Hall building
*2 nights within the North Yorkshire/Yarm space at the Crathorne Hall building
*1 night within the capital space, at the Norton House building & Spa
- 8-day English Heritage Pass, with entry to over one hundred attractions + a lot of
- Service charges and two hundredth VAT
- Breakfast daily
Great ways that to Explore
- Experience the $64000 Britain as you explore the gorgeous country and visit charming villages on the approach.
- As a hire car vacation you’ll go as far flung the overwhelmed path as you would like to form your own experience!
- Your enclosed English Heritage Pass offers you access to quite one hundred of the foremost vital places in English history!
- Enjoy stays in ancient English Manor Homes.
- Do not miss the attractions dedicated to The rock group, as well as the victory rock group Story exhibition in city.
This journey through Britain’s gorgeous country can provide you with associate authentic read of the destination – as you drive yourself on the region’s scenic, country roads, stopping to sight see, visit the charming villages, and act with the native residents as you would like.
Your manor house-style accommodations can enhance the credibility of your journey, as they’ll place you within the middle of a number of Britain’s most traditionally and culturally vital locations right along the approach.
You’ll be ready to take full advantage of the enclosed English Heritage Pass, because it provides complimentary entry to quite one hundred of the foremost vital places in English history, furthermore as several hidden gems. Use our suggestions within the enclosed itinerary, or cash in of the guide book provided as inspiration for your own bespoken journey!
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night8 Night9 NightAirport TransferCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to London!
Day 2. London - Oxford - Cotswolds - Stratford-upon-Avon
Day 3. Stratford-upon-Avon - Warwick - Cheshire
Day 4. Cheshire - Chester - Liverpool - Wetherby
Day 5. Wetherby - Yorkshire - York - Yarm
Day 6. Yarm - Hexam - Alston
Day 7. Alston - Alnick Castle - Edinburgh
Day 8. Depart Edinburgh
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies