Capital Europe Classic: Budapest, Vienna &Prague
Jewels of Central Europe
Experience 3 of Central Europe’s most stunning cities on this 6-night vacation. See the 2 totally different sides of capital of Hungary, gawk at palaces in capital of Austria, and sip a number of the simplest brew in Czech capital.
- Round-trip economy category fare into capital of Hungary (BUD), out of Czech capital (PRG)
- Private round-trip airfield transfers
- 2 nights in capital of Hungary at the Star hotel building capital of Hungary bone, or similar
- Budapest Ideal town Tour (4 hours)
- Standard-class rail price tag from capital of Hungary to capital of Austria
- 2 nights in capital of Austria at the Novum building Prinz Eugen, or similar
- Vienna Historical town Tour with Schonbrunn Palace (3.5 hours)
- Standard-class rail price tag from capital of Austria to Czech capital
- 2 nights in Czech capital at the building Belvedere, or similar
- Grand town Tour of Czech capital (3.5 hours)
- daily Breakfast
Great ways that to Explore
- Ride the rail and skill the unbelievable capitals of European country, Austria, and also the European country. fancy tours all told 3 cities!
- Begin in capital of Hungary, celebrated for its bathhouses and bridges. Explore Castle Hill, a UNESCO-certified website.
- Immerse yourself within the imperial splendor of capital of Austria, from the Ringstrasse to the Opera.
- Wander through the previous city of Czech capital, referred to as “the town of 100 Spires.”
- Culinary delights pullulate with Central Europe; strive stew in capital of Hungary, pastry in capital of Austria, and brew in Czech capital.
Experience the made history of Central Europe’s most majestic destinations in six adventure-filled nights! you may begin in charming capital of Hungary, then still musical capital of Austria, and finally end up in medieval Czech capital.
With radio-controlled tours all told 3 cities, you will see picture highlights while not missing something. In capital of Hungary, fancy the treasures of the town with a view from Fisherman’s Bastion, admire the 13th-century Matthias installation Church, and even see Budapest’s largest thermal tub in town Park.
Your next 2 nights ar spent in capital of Austria, the town of classical music! Visit the spectacular State Opera, opened in 1869, then gawk at the gilded interiors of Schonbrunn Palace, the previous imperial summer palace. If the mood strikes, fancy Vienna’s celebrated dish and pastry at one amongst the various cafes.
Your final nights ar spent in medieval Czech capital, additionally referred to as the “City of 100 Spires.” wander off within the cobbled lanes, expertise Prague’s one-of-a-kind nightlife, sip on its world-famous brew, and last however not least – explore the one,000 year-old Hradcany Castle grounds, the most important castle complicated within the world.
Included6 NightAirAirport TransferBreakfastHotelTours
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation7 Night8 Night9 NightCarCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Budapest, Hungary!
Day 2. Budapest
Day 3. Budapest - Vienna, Austria
Day 4. Vienna
Day 5. Vienna - Prague, Czech Republic
Day 6. Prague
Day 7. Depart Czech Republic
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies