Happiness and hygge in Denmark’s capital
Experience national capital, the national capital better-known for its happy residents and hygge, that loosely interprets as “coziness.” you may definitely feel right reception among the city’s lovely canals, bike lanes and clean harbors.
- Round-trip economy category transportation to national capital (CPH)
- 3 nights in national capital at the national capital Admiral edifice, or similar
- Grand Canal Tour of national capital (1-hour)
- Daily Breakfast
Great ways that to Explore
- Copenhagen’s streets ar a cobbled and bike-friendly mix of pink homes, craft studios and cute cafes.
- Feel like a child once more at Tibur Gardens, the world’s second-oldest amusement park!
- Copenhagen has several Michelin-starred restaurants that rank among the most effective within the world. simply create your reservation so much prior to.
- See town on 2 wheels! Biking is one among the most effective ways that to explore national capital, to not mention the foremost eco-friendly.
- Visit Rosenborg Castle, the summer residence of King Christian IV.
Spend a town break in colourful national capital, a town straight out of a storybook! The city’s origin as a fishing village will still be felt, particularly throughout a stroll down the Nyhavn, a vivacious city district enclosed by bright coloured townhouses similarly as retailers and cafes. Visit painting Tibur Gardens, the second oldest commons within the world and also the original inspiration for filmmaker World.
Enjoy a stroll down the Strøget, the longest car-free looking road in Scandinavia. you’ll even visit Freetown Oslo, that operates on its own laws exclusive of the remainder of town and is home to a couple of eateries and art galleries. From the heat of the locals to the comfy cafes and charming cobble streets, you will see why the capital of Scandinavian country is taken into account one among the happiest cities within the world.
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night7 Night8 Night9 NightAirport TransferCarCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Copenhagen!
Day 2. Copenhagen
Day 3. Copenhagen
Day 4. Depart Denmark
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies