The ultimate Croatian vacation
Explore Croatia’s bewitching cities and natural wonders on this 7-night vacation! together with your own automotive, begin in historic urban center, then drive to separate, Trogir, Zadar, Plitvice Lakes parkland, Opatija and Zagreb.
- Roundtrip economy category transportation into urban center (DBV), out of Zagreb (ZAG)
- Manual, economy you-drive for seven nights – upgrade to automatic on the market
*Pick up urban center aerodrome, Drop off Zagreb aerodrome
- 2 nights in urban center at the building Lacroma or similar
- Dubrovnik town Walking Tour
- 1 night in Split at the building President Split or similar
- Split town Walking Tour
- 1 night in Zadar at the building Bastion or similar
- Zadar town Walking Tour
- 1 night in Opatija at the Grand building Adriatic Sea or similar
- 2 nights in Zagreb at the Palace building or similar
- Zagreb town Walking Tour
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel service charges & taxes
Great ways that to Explore
- Arrive in urban center, nicknamed the “Pearl of the Adriatic Sea.” This town was used because the setting for King’s Landing in “Game of Thrones.”
- Immerse yourself in Roman history at Diocletian’s Palace in Split, one in every of the foremost spectacular Roman ruins within the world.
- In Zadar, head to the city district to ascertain 2 distinctive art installations by Croatian creator Nikola Bašić: the ocean Organ and also the Sun Salutation.
- Be in awe of the sixteen crystalline lakes of Plitvice Lakes parkland, one in every of the foremost beautiful parks in Europe!
- End your journey in Croatia’s capital, Zagreb. This town is crammed with culture, arts, music, design, gastronomy.
Across the Adriatic from Italy, Republic of Croatia isn’t any bum once it involves vivacious cities, stunning beaches, and jaw-dropping natural wonders. See Croatia’s main cities on this rent-a-car vacation that offers you the liberty to explore at your own pace.
Begin within the historical heart of the country, Dubrovnik! Walk the perimeter of the city’s fortified stone walls (the finest in Europe) and tour the recent city with a neighborhood guide. poke into a hearty meal of peka before setting off for Split, home to at least one of the best Roman ruins within the world.
From Split, stop in charming Trogir before inbound in Zadar. usually thought-about Croatia’s coolest town, Zadar offers up lots of surprises as well as its one-of-kind city district ocean organ. Leave town behind and head to Plitvice Lakes parkland wherever you may sure as shooting be in awe at the sixteen crystalline lakes that frame this exciting park.
Stop in historic Opatiija – once named because the Austrian geographic region – before inbound in your last destination, the exciting capital of Zagreb! Here in Croatia’s largest town, hunt down the distinctive attractions just like the world’s shortest funicular ride and a depository dedicated to unsuccessful relationships. Republic of Croatia is choked with surprises!
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night8 Night9 NightAirport TransferCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Dubrovnik!
Day 2. Dubrovnik
Day 3. Dubrovnik - Split
Day 4. Split - Trogir - Zadar
Day 5. Zadar - Plitvice - Opatija
Day 6. Opatija - Zagreb
Day 7. Zagreb
Day 8. Depart Croatia
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies