Discover the girl of the Baltic
Experience the sweetness and energy of Finland’s capital city! fancy three, four or 5-nights exploring art galleries and fort islands, or winding down at the pier with a freshly-caught bite. enclosed during this package may be a town Card thus you’ll see the sights while not the strain.
- Round-trip economy category fare to capital of Finland (HEL)
- 3 nights in capital of Finland at the Klaus K edifice, or similar
- Helsinki Card (24-hours)
- Daily Breakfast
Great ways that to Explore
- A great place for lunch or dinner? The city’s Central Market, wherever stalls square measure overflowing with locally-made and created treats.
- Hop on the ferry and move toward the Suomenlinna Islands; explore ruins, former bunkers, fort walls, and even Finland’s solely remaining WWII submarine.
- Explore the Orthodox Uspenskin Cathedral, then fancy sweeping views of town below.
- Enjoy the convenience of town from a hop-on/hop-off bus, enclosed together with your town Card.
- Take a scenic stroll aboard Ruoholahti Canal, simply in time for sunset.
Helsinki is calling! fancy 3 nights exploring Finland’s capital town, with the fairytale-like pier at the doorstep. expertise the far-out charm of this coastal town, with its easy nevertheless fashionable buildings, and shop and cafe-lined streets.
Included during this package is that the 24-hour town Card, granting you access to over twenty eight of Helsinki’s most spectacular and picture sights. See a Lutheran Church engineered into solid rock, pay every day enclosed by art at one in every of the numerous galleries, or get on the ferry and exploring the ocean fort at Suomenlinna Island – the selection is yours!
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night7 Night8 Night9 NightAirport TransferCarCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Helsinki!
Day 2. Helsinki
Day 3. Helsinki
Day 4. Depart Finland
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies