Croatia of Highlights
From old-world cities to the intense blue Dalmatian Coast
Say greeting to the Croatian journey you have been dreaming of! See the best of this bucket-list country as you explore Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes park, Dubrovnik, and therefore the picturesque island of Hvar. practise paving stone previous cities, relish enclosed tours, and absorb the natural great thing about Croatia’s turquoise waters.
- Round-trip economy category transportation into Zagreb (ZAG), out of port (DBV)
- All airdrome and ferry port transfers
- 1 night in Zagreb at the edifice port, or similar
- Private walking tour of Zagreb
- Private transfer to Plitvice Lakes park, as well as park entrance
- 1 night in Plitvice Lakes park at the edifice Jezero, or similar
- Private transfer to separate
- Private walking tour of Split, as well as entrance to Diocletian’s Palace
- 1 night in Split at the Radisson Blue Resort Split, or similar
- Ferry from Split to Hvar
- 2 nights in Hvar at the Amfora Beach Resort, or similar
- Ferry from Hvar to separate
- Private transfer from Split pier to port edifice
- 3 nights in port at the edifice Lapad, or similar
- Private walking tour of previous port
Great ways in which to Explore
- Witness the surreal great thing about Plitvice Lakes park, wherever waterfalls, teal waters, and plush inexperienced vegetation close to form a spectacle like no different.
- Start your journey in Croatia’s capital: Zagreb!
- Enjoy scenic ferry rides across the intense blue sea as you visit and from Split and Hvar.
- Don’t worry concerning obtaining around; all airdrome, ferry, and inter-city transfers square measure taken care of for you.
- Walk through the previous city of port, wherever a lot of of Game of Thrones was filmed!
So, you wish to travel to the world’s newest hot spot: Croatia! United Nations agency doesn’t? you are able to travel, however fitting all the raved-about sites into one trip appears, well, tough. worry no more! Lucky for you, this vacation package is intended for you to simply expertise all of Croatia’s highlights! you will begin in active Zagreb, then locomote to Plitvice Lakes park, Split, Hvar, and port. All of that in one trip? you said it. With enclosed tours, non-public transfers, and scenic ferry rides, you will get a real style of every destination.
This excellent “sampling platter” of Republic of Croatia can take you from charming previous city streets to the turquoise Dalmatian Coast. relish non-public walking tours of Zagreb, previous port, and Split – as well as entrance to the breathless Diocletian Palace! Feast your eyes on hypnotic waterfalls as you’re taking advantage of your enclosed entrance to Plitvice Lake park, and feel the salty gentle wind in your hair as you’re taking the ferry to the resort island of Hvar. trying to find the proper mix of natural beauty, azure coasts, previous UNESCO-recognized cities, and vivacious cities? Look no further; you have found it!
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night7 Night9 NightAirport TransferCarCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRail
Day 1. Welcome to Zagreb!
Day 2. Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes
Day 3. Plitvice Lakes - Split
Day 4. Split - Hvar
Day 5. Hvar
Day 6. Hvar - Split - Dubrovnik
Day 7. Dubrovnik
Day 8. Dubrovnik
Day 9. Depart Croatia
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies