Iceland’s Natural Wonderment
Explore the variety of landscapes throughout Iceland in your own time
Experience the majestic sights of Iceland while learning about the country’s history and culture with this 6-night self-drive vacation!
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Reykjavik (KEF)
- Automatic transmission rental car for 6 nights* with GPS system, complimentary insurance for an additional driver, CDW, theft protection, unlimited mileage and VAT
- Accommodation in hotels as listed, or similar:
- 1 night in Hveragerdi at the Hotel Ork
- 2 nights in Vik at the Vik Icelandair Hotel
- 2 nights in West Iceland at the Icelandair Hotel Hamar
- 1 night in Reykjavik at the Grand Hotel
- Breakfast Daily
- Detailed 45-page Iceland Travel Guide
- Detailed Electronic Travel Booklet
- SIM card worth ISK 2000: 50 minutes of local calls + 300 MB of data. (Standard, Micro and Nano cards available. Please check with your service provider to make sure that your phone is unlocked before arrival in Iceland)
- Emergency phone line available 24/7
- Service fees & taxes
*Please note that the package price is based on seven 24-hour rental days, starting at the time of rental. If your flight arrives early on day 1 and departs late on day 8, an additional supplement will be necessary unless you choose to return the car in Reykjavik when the 7-day rental is up, and use a departure shuttle transfer instead.
**Must be 23 years or older to rent a car.
Great Ways to Explore
- Treat yourself to a meal from one of the many geothermal greenhouses in Hveragerdi.
- This trip is the ultimate way to get to know Reykjavik – with its vibrant culture and city life, and stunning natural surroundings!
- Pay a visit to the Secret Lagoon, natural hot springs located in the small village called Fludir in the Golden Circle area.
- Destinations like Vik and Hveragerdi offer travelers beautiful scenery and incredible photo opportunities!
- Take a photo in front of Dyrholaey’s black lava arch!
This popular self-drive vacation focuses on Iceland’s number one attraction: its unforgettable nature! Experience all the wonders of South and West Iceland, including geysers and hot spring areas, majestic glaciers, and powerful waterfalls.
Experience the iconic and breathtaking Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon, where the shimmering smaller and bigger icebergs are constantly floating and drifting. Follow our suggested itinerary, or use your included electronic and printed travel booklet to help map out your own journey!
Included4 Star Accommodation6 NightBreakfastCarHotelLunchTours
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights4 Night5 Night5 Star Accommodation7 Night8 Night9 NightAirAirport TransferCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Reykjavik!
Day 2. South Coast
Day 3. Vik - Skaftafell - Glacial Lagoon - Vik
Day 4. Vik - Thingvellir - Borgarfjordur
Day 5. Borgarfjordur - West Iceland
Day 6. Reykjanes Peninsula - Rekjyavik
Day 7. Depart Iceland
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies