London & Ireland
Explore must-sees in painting cities
Embark on associate haunting journey through 2 of Europe’s most raved-about cities! Stroll through the colourful, pub-filled streets of Dublin, then fly across the ocean and gawk at the celebrated fine arts masterpieces of London. fancy town passes, bus tours, luxurious accommodations, and an entire heap of freedom to explore.
- Round-trip economy category fare into Dublin (DUB), out of London (LHR)
- Round-trip airfield transfers in Dublin and London
- 3 nights in Dublin at the Ashling building or similar
- Dublin Hop-On/Hop-Off Pass (2-Day)
- One-way, economy category fare from Dublin (DUB) to London (LHR)
- 3 nights in London at the Dorsett Shepherds Bush or similar
- London Pass (2-day)
- Breakfast daily
Great ways that to Explore
- Explore 2 numerous cultures in one superb vacation.
- Unwind with pints and authentic dishes at ancient pubs, each in London and in Dublin!
- Walk over the coin bridge in Dublin, then the Tower Bridge in London.
- Enjoy town passes in each destinations and profit of enclosed access to several sights and attractions.
- Gawk at majestic palaces, castles, cathedrals, and more!
Hop across the lake and kick off to Dublin and London! expertise vivacious pubs, spirited streets, superb design, and also the painting landmarks you have been dreaming of. Relax at luxurious city-center hotels, or similar that function good bases for convenient town exploration.
Start your journey within the lucky town of Dublin, wherever popular music genre fills the stone streets and brightly-colored pubs line them. profit of your enclosed Hop-On/Hop-Off Pass and see the city’s highlights, that embrace Trinity faculty, Christ Church Cathedral, St. Stephen’s inexperienced, and more. when a unforgettable keep in eire, fancy a brief flight to London and start an entire new journey during a whole new city!
Touch down in London and feel the class and sophistication within the air! Treat yourself to some authentic fish n’ chips, unwind with a pint at a neighborhood taphouse, then take a ride on the London Eye. fancy your London Pass, that grants you access to a lot of sights and attractions, therefore you will be able to see everything from clock to palace and on the far side.
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation7 Night8 Night9 NightAirport TransferCarCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRail
Day 1. Welcome to Dublin, Ireland!
Day 2. Dublin
Day 3. Dublin
Day 4. Dublin - London, England
Day 5. London
London Pass (2-day)
Day 6. London
Day 7. Depart London
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies