Journey Into the Iceberg: Iceland City Break
Travel into the heart of the Langjokull Glacier
Understanding the magic of longful Ice Cave, the world’s first and humongous man-made ice cap glacier ice cave, on this exciting 3-night city tour!
The package includes the following:
- Cylindrical-trip economy class airfare to Reykjavik (KEF)
- Cylindrical-trip airport transfers via Flybus Airport Shuttle
- 3 nights in Reykjavik at the Hotel skyjack or similar
- Everyday breakfast
- Escorted tour to the long full Glacier Ice Cave, this introduces:
> Giant Glacier Truck drive from the glacier boundary
> Ice cave entry
> Hotel Pick & Drop
How and what’s to explore
- Relish a full, free day to explore the vibrant capital city of Reykjavik!
- Travel across the improbable landscape of an ice cap glacier in a specially outfitted glacier truck.
- Stay the largest hot spring area in Europe and see a series of waterfalls formed by rivulets from a lava field.
- Testimony the stunning blue ice found at the heart of Langjokull Glacier.
- See a series of waterfalls formed by streamlet streaming out of a lava field.
This enjoys doing fun new things city tour includes three nights in the rich culture and exciting nightlife of Iceland’s capital city, Reykjavik. You’ll join a day tour taking you right to the heart of Langjokull Huge mass of ice, around the countryside of Borgarfjordur and across Kaldidalur highland track** to Thingvellir state Park, experience waterfalls, hot springs, and lava plains on the way.
You’ll also have a whole free day to travel through Reykjavik; a city of bold contrasts, it is both intelligent and small-town; full of life and fancy (or smart); young-at-heart and yet full of history.
**Due to the cessation of Kaldidalur highland tracking, a visit to Thingvellir state Park is only available from July to September.
Please note: For the ice cave visit, it is recommended that you dress in layered clothing, including a warm waterproof and windproof coat, plus strong, waterproof shoes.
Included3 NightsAirport TransferBreakfastFlight TicketsHotelTours
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night7 Night8 Night9 NightAirCarCoachGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Reykjavik!
Day 2. Reykjavik
Day 3. Reykjavik
Day 4. Depart Reykjavik
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies