Normandy, Brittany & Chateaux State
From storybook castles to the Eiffel Tower
So, you’d like to attend Paris, however you would like to ascertain a number of France’s beautiful country, too. you have return to the correct place! This once-in-a-lifetime vacation package takes you on a target-hunting journey beginning in Paris, and continued on to historic geographical region, majestic Mont St. Michel, the quaint villages of Brittany, and also the fairy-tale chateaux of the Loire Valley!
The package includes the following:
- Round-trip economy category transportation to Paris (CDG)
- Round-trip landing field transfers
- Accommodation in hotels listed, or similar:
-2 nights in Paris at the coach Paris Bercy
-1 night in Caen at the Mercure Caen Centre Port Delaware Plaisance
-1 night in Mont St. Michel at the Mercure Mont St. Michel
-2 nights in Cheverny (Loire Valley) at the country house Du Breuil
-1 night in Paris at the Movenpick edifice Paris Neuilly
- Guided rubber-necking as represented within the itinerary, as well as the following:
-vacation to the tower
-vacation to Notre Dame Cathedral
-Cider tasting in Beuvron-en-Auge
-Visit to the Memorial deposit for Peace in Caen
-Visit to the yankee burial site at Omaha Beach
-Visit to the Abbey of Mont St. Michel
-Visits to country house Chambord and Chenonceau
-Wine tasting at the Père Auguste cellar in Civray Delaware Touraine
-Visit to the cathedral in Chartres
- Breakfast daily and 4 3-course dinners with wine
- Services of an expert Travel Director
- Headsets throughout the trip
- Transportation by personal excellent cool omnibus (with complimentary WiFi)
- Hotel tips, taxes, porterage, and repair charges
How and whats to explore
- Visit 2 of France’s most eye-widening castles, country house Chambord and Chenonceau in country house Country!
- Indulge in delicious dinners and style native wine and drinkable throughout the country.
- On your terribly initial night, you will see Associate in Nursing haunting read of Paris from the second floor of the well-lighted tower.
- Immerse yourself in history as you visit the world-famous geographical region Beaches.
- Enjoy coastal views throughout your keep in majestic Mont St. Michel.
Savor the flavors of French cooking, sip on native wine, visit Paris’ most painting landmarks, and explore the country beauties of Brittany, Normandy, and Chateaux Country. Immerse yourself in history, visit storybook-like castles, and stroll through cobble drunk villages. trying to find a full, genuinely French experience? you have found it!
Start your journey within the town of Lights – the continuously elegant Paris! Gawk at the Arc Delaware Triomphe, search the day away on Champs-Elysees, and see once-in-a-lifetime views from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower!
Enjoy scenic rides to Rouen, Beuvron-En-Auge, Caen, Angers, and more. See history books play out before your eyes on the beaches of geographical region, then go back to the coastal gem of Mont St. Michel! Visit glorious castles in Chateaubriant, style native wine and drinkable in Chateaux Country, and see the marvelous sights of the Loire depression.
Your journey comes full circle, because it ends with one last wonderful night in Paris. What higher thanks to say “au revoir” to France, than a sunset picnic in-front of the Eiffel Tower?
Included4 Star Accommodation7 NightAirport TransferBreakfastCoachHotelTours
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights4 Night5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night8 Night9 NightAirCarFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Paris!
Day 2. Paris
Day 3. Paris - Caen
Day 4. Caen - Mont St. Michel
Day 5. Mont St. Michel - Cheverny (Loire Valley)
Day 6. Cheverny (Loire Valley)
Day 7. Cheverny (Loire Valley) - Paris
Day 8. Depart France
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies