Czech Prag off your bucket list
Spend 3, four or five nights in “the town of 100 Spires” – Prague! Tour the grand landmarks, sip a number of the simplest brew within the world, and skill the bohemian atmosphere of 1 of Europe’s most lovely capitals.
- Round-trip economy category transportation to Prag (PRG)
- Private round-trip field transfers
- 3 nights in Prag at the Andel’s by Vienna House Prag, or similar
- Grand town Tour of Prag (3.5 hours)
- Daily Breakfast
Great ways that to Explore
- Stroll across the medieval stone Charles Bridge at sunset, a representative Prag expertise.
- Discover Prag Castle, named the biggest castle advanced within the world by the Guinness World Record!
- Urquell, Staropramen, Budvar…remember these names once you enter a tap house in Prag. (Hint: they’re Prague’s far-famed beers!)
- Take in the unbelievable views over Prague’s bridges and red rooftops from Letna Park.
- Soak within the bohemian spirit within the Vrsovice district, that has been remodeled into one amongst the capital’s “it” neighborhoods.
A town steeped during a thousand years of history, Prag will simply rival Paris, Rome and London. The capital of the Czech Republic is not only a history book return to life; its unconventional, bohemian spirit, world-famous brew, and gorgeous old-world design create it the fifth most visited capital in Europe.
Spend your town break in Prag seeing castles, Gothic cathedrals, and masterpieces of art. Enjoy a 3.5-hour tour of town, then have the liberty to explore on your own. whether or not you decide on to pay the day degustation a crisp lager beer or taking photos in previous city sq. is entirely up to you.
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night4 Night4 Star Accommodation5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night7 Night8 Night9 NightAirport TransferCarCoachFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRail
Day 1. Welcome to Prague!
Day 2. Prague
Day 3. Prague
Day 4. Depart Czech Republic
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies