Volcanoes and Iceberg of Iceland
Iceland’s picturesque south coast is looking
Witness and find out the marvels of Mother Nature in its purest form! Discover the natural wonders of Iceland, geologically one in every of the world‘s youngest – and most volcanic—islands. This fashionable Volcanoes and Glaciers tour provides you the proper chance to find the magic of those wonders and therefore the glorious natural landscape that surrounds them. The tour covers the main attractions of the south together with volcano, glaciers, geysers, and waterfalls similarly because the stunning Westman islands.
- Round-trip economy category fare to capital of Iceland (KEF)
- Round-trip aerodrome transfers via Flybus aerodrome Shuttle
- Accommodations in hotels listed, or similar:
- 1 night in capital of Iceland at capital of Iceland Lights by Keahotels
- 1 night within the within the Westman Islands at the Vestmannaeyjar building
- 2 nights within the Vik space at the Icelandair building Vik
- 1 night in capital of Iceland at the capital of Iceland Lights by Keahotels
- Entrance to the Eldheimar repository
- Round-trip ferry fare to Westman Islands
- Fjallsarlon Iceberg lagune Boat Tour
- Exhibition and cinema at volcanic rock Centre
- 2 dinners within the rural area
- Breakfast Daily
Great ways in which to Explore
- Experience the main attractions of Southern Iceland, together with volcanos, glaciers, geysers, and waterfalls.
- Volcanoes ar plentiful in Iceland and you will discover the magic of those wonders.
- See if you’ll spot a sea bird throughout your visit to the Westman Islands!
- Sink your toes into the black sand beaches in Vik.
- Visit a historic village that hosts a twelfth century Catholic convent.
Witness the marvels of Mother Nature in its purest form! Discover the natural wonders of Iceland, geologically one in every of the world‘s youngest and most volcanic islands.
This 5-night getaway provides you the proper chance to find the magic of those wonders, and therefore the glorious natural landscape that surrounds them. Discover the main attractions of the south from the notorious Jokulsarlon ice mass to the attractive Westman islands, all of the glaciers, geysers, and waterfalls in between.
Included4 Star Accommodation5 NightAirport TransferBreakfastCoachHotelTours
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights4 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night7 Night8 Night9 NightAirCarFlight TicketsGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Reykjavik!
Day 2. Reykjavik - Westman Islands
Day 3. Westman Islands - South Shore - Skógar – Vík
Day 4. Vik - Skaftafell - Jökulsárlón - Vik
Amphibian Boat Tour on the Glacial Lagoon
Day 5. Vík - Gullfoss - Geysir - Thingvellir - Reykjavík
Visit to the new Lava Center with volcano film at the cinema
Day 6. Depart Iceland
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies