Wonderment of Iceland
Tour the Golden Circle & chase the aurora
This 4-night getaway provides you the possibility to expertise the colourful town of national capital, with a target-hunting visit to the gorgeous Golden Circle route in southwest Iceland, connecting Thingvellir parkland, the Gullfoss water and therefore the Geysir geothermic space. Plus, you’ll need the chance to ascertain the unbelievable Northern Lights!
- Round-trip economy category fare to national capital into Keflavik landing field (KEF)
- Arrival and departure transfer via Flybus landing field Shuttle
- 4 nights in national capital at the edifice Klopp, CenterHotel Skjaldbreid, CenterHotel Plaza, or similar
- Golden Circle Classic Full-Day target-hunting Tour
- Northern Lights target-hunting Evening Tour
- Breakfast Daily
Great ways in which to Explore
- Known as the Land of fireplace and Ice, Iceland could be a bucket list destination each person should see.
- See Iceland’s preferred attraction, the Golden Circle, a UNESCO parkland of earth science Wonders.
- Experience the aurora – a spectacular phenomenon that solely takes place throughout winter months.
- Reykjavík is cosmopolitan and small-town; vivacious and sophisticated; young-at-heart and nonetheless jam-packed with history.
- During your exploration of Iceland you’ll see a variety of landscapes from thundering waterfalls to exploding geysers!
Iceland’s land and culture were solid by fireplace and ice – making an area of dramatic contrasts; wherever steaming volcanic rock fields replicate a volcanic nature and wherever huge glaciers sculpt mountains and valleys, going thundering waterfalls and plunging fjords.
Reykjavík – the north capital of the globe – conjointly embodies these daring contrasts: it’s each cosmopolitan and small-town; vivacious and sophisticated; young-at-heart and nonetheless jam-packed with history. With top-class restaurants and cookery, distinctive culture, sparkling nightlife and superb attractions at intervals straightforward reach, national capital has it all.
Your vacation includes a full-day target-hunting tour of the must-see “Golden Circle” – created of the Geysir geothermic field, Gullfoss water, and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Thingvellir parkland – and a target-hunting evening tour to search for the aurora – the spectacular phenomenon conjointly referred to as northern lights.
In addition you’ll have a full, free day to fancy Reykjavik’s known natural offerings, arts and culture, famed feeding, native designer looking, health and welfare facilities, and/or exciting nightlife!
Included4 Night4 Star AccommodationAirport TransferBreakfastFlight TicketsHotelTours
Not Included10 Night11 Night12 Night13 Night14 Night15 Night3 Nights5 Night5 Star Accommodation6 Night7 Night8 Night9 NightAirCarCoachGallery TicketLunchPersonal GuideRailTransfer
Day 1. Welcome to Reykjavik!
Day 2. Reykjavik
Golden Circle Classic (Full Day)
Day 3. Reykjavik
Day 4. Reykjavik
Day 5. Depart Iceland
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies